Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Are You Attending? 9.0+

Oh how clever the congruencies you have found! A sly misdirection of focus but a direction nonetheless! A wanton tragedy befalls no number of sunny eras or rhyming rhythms in the sequence of all that is true.

Hence I will put forth an opportunity to have a look at Me. Not me (and dare I say 'you') per-se, but the idea of me as oneself. Observe my fickle fascination with the space 'I' inhabit and the aptitude 'I' place on instilling footprints into the embodiment of my encounters. It may be what moves Me forward in a slipstream world, yet what hinders the flowing congregations.

And one can only begin to wonder the importance (after 'I' am examined). Because 'I' am one of many. And there are many more to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment